Destination Organic General Listing Rules Policy
As a condition of use of Destination Organic you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.
General reasons for listings being deleted:
- Listing breaches General Destination Organic Listing Policies
- Including information in your listing which Destination Organic believes is designed to manipulate search
- The listing is a duplicate of another listing previously posted
- Listing under the wrong category (You must choose the single most relevant category for your listing)
- Listings posted in a language other than English. We only accept listings in English. It’s acceptable to include a translation of your listing in another language in addition to English
- Listings posted from overseas or from behind a VPN: No overseas listings, or listings posted without an Australian IP address are accepted, Destination Organic is for Australian based businesses and services only.
- Listings containing external links: No external website links other than your business website are allowed within your listing
- Not descriptive enough: Listings that do not provide enough detail will be placed on hold or removed unable we are able to contact you for further information
- Inappropriate language
- Inappropriate photo / image
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc
- Listings that report other fraudulent listings. Please report potentially fraudulent listings via the “report” option located within each listing or Contact Us with listing details (Business name, address) and reasons why these listings should be reviewed
Destination Organic reserves the right to remove any listing that we feel is not relevant, or of value to the Destination Organic community, with or without notice to the listing poster.
There are several ways that your listing may be found to be in breach of policy and removed from the site including:
- Your listing has been reported to us.
When this happens, your listing may be temporarily suspended until we review it.
- Your listing has been removed by our moderation tools
In most cases we email you to let you know when we have had to remove your listing. These emails sometimes get directed to junk folders so please look out for Destination Organic emails. You may wish to add Destination Organic to your safe senders list if you have one.
If you have checked out all of these possibilities and none of them apply to your listing, then please let us know by contacting us and we will be happy to assist you.
Last Modified: 1 December 2017